Stobox to Host the Digital Assets Investment Conference
Digital Assets Investment Conference 2020
Operating in the space of digital assets, whether you are an investor or business, requires knowledge of many complex aspects: technical, legal, operating, etc. Lack of knowledge breeds bad decision-making and a financial loss. The goal of the Digital Assets Investment Conference is to help you make better decisions and get educated about:
- Applications of digital assets and digital securities;
- Opportunities for businesses to leverage them;
- Legal and other nuances of digital assets;
- The future of regulation and the industry.
The Conference features high-profile speakers in the digital securities industry that represent institutions deeply involved in researching or developing digital infrastructure:
- Alexandre Lemarchand (Vice-President at Ledger);
- Samson Williams (Professor at UHN University);
- Lex Sokolin (Global Fintech Co-Head at ConsenSys);
- Radoslav Dragov (Blockchain Lead Europe at IDC).
The Conference will take place on November 13-14th. You can register using this link.
Stobox is a tokenization service provider that comprehensively supports companies at all stages of a security token offering. Stobox is recognized as an “Asset Tokenization of the Year 2019” and well known for widely sharing it’s knowledge, including the future of tokenization, and much more in media publications and YouTube videos.
Conference Agenda and Topics of Discussion
Speaking topics include:
- Cryptocurrency regulation and commercialization in 2021;
- The new Paradigm of Finance: How to build a custodian of tomorrow;
- Tokenization of socially impactful projects;
- Dash, crypto adoption and the future of finance;
- Digital Assets: the road to legitimacy;
- Crowdfunding: because customers have more money tha investors;
- Three disruptive business models for real estate developers to leverage tokenization.
The conference will also include 4 panels:
- Marketing of digital assets offering. Devoted to finding the right target audience, most efficient marketing channels and the evolution of marketing tools;
- Token offering success factors. This panel will discuss what differentiates successful and failed STOs: business model, community, technology, efforts, luck?
- The many legal aspects of digital assets. Panelists will discuss the choice of right jurisdiction, optimization of legal spending, and the regulation of decentralized finance.
- Secondary markets for digital securities. This panel will include C-suits from licensed exchanges who will discuss the challenges of operating an exchange and the future of liquidity for digital securities.
An important part of the conference will be a workshop section where Stobox will present its Digital Securities Dashboard – an investment portal that allows companies to sell their security tokens and manage investor relations. Stobox promises to present powerful compliance features for businesses launching STOs.
Do you plan to watch the Digital Assets Investment Conference? Let us know in the comments below.