Finance is complicated. Our goal is simple: empower people everywhere to take control of their financial well being. Scroll down to see our openings.
How we work
We vet every financial product and service, gathering information and putting it to the test.
Review the results of our tests and evaluate the performance of each product and service.
Sharing openly and transparently to create a feedback loop that improves on our testing and learning process.
Content WriterFull - time Remote
The Tokenist is seeking a talented Content Writer to join our team. This position entails blog posts, web copy, product descriptions, and social media content. We’re looking to find someone who can help expand our digital footprint and create value through online content. The ideal candidate is a hard working individual capable of remote work and high quality production. Preference will be given to those with a proven track record of excellence.
Candidates should possess:
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing, and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a remote setting
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Experience writing for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Experience using WordPress
Content ManagerFull - time Remote
We are currently seeking candidates who feature the ability to think creatively and analytically. Content manager duties include developing strategies for world-class content. This involves formulating team oriented strategies, managing a team of others, as well as producing, editing, and publishing content.
Content managers should be at ease with finding creative methods of both building and advancing an online presence. This will require the use of analytics and data-driven approaches.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Writing, editing, proofreading, and publishing content
- Managing a content team in a remote setting
- Developing cross-platform content strategies
- Building a social media following
- Providing editorial, creative, and technical support to team members
- Track and measure web analytics to asset content engagement levels
Sales OfficerFull - time Remote
The Tokenist is looking to onboard a motivated and results-driven Sales Officer to supplement our growing team. This position requires an individual who can effectively contact prospective customers, explain our service, and guide them through the purchase process. We need a candidate who is energetic, persuasive, and willing to go the extra mile to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
Sales Officer duties include the following:
- Source and work customer referrals
- Facilitate warm and cold calls to prospective leads
- Conduct cost-benefit analysis for prospective clients and determine appropriate performance purchase options
- Promote certain products as advised by upper management
- Develop and implement strategies to increase the effectiveness of sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to extend customer lifetime value
Full Stack Web DeveloperFull - time Remote
We’re seeking a full stack developer capable of developing and implementing front end web architecture along with back end programming. The candidate must be capable of writing clean code with a focus on the end user, not computers. We’re seeking an individual who is already aware of the industry’s best practices and familiar with agile web development methodologies.
Candidates must be prepared to work alongside graphic designers to develop web design features and ensure mobile responsiveness.
- Expert level knowledge of PHP, JSON
- Expert with WordPress and common plugin functionality
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics, Tag Manager, and additional analytics tools
- A highly organized and detail-oriented approach to task management
Twitter ManagerFull - time Remote
Tokenist is an established media publication with a digital asset-focused news desk. We aim to provide breaking, market moving news to our readership.
We’re looking for an experienced individual to develop, implement, and scale a growth-oriented twitter strategy. You will:
- Manage our twitter account on a daily basis
- Develop an engaging content strategy to scale our twitter audience in the crypto space. Topics can include analysis, trends, news, market-moving data, memes, and other creative content (giveaways, etc.)
- Measure and adjust strategy as necessary
- Support decisions by documenting logic and data-driven research
If you’re interested, please submit an email to info [at] tokenist [dot] com with the following information:
Create 3 tweets that you believe would drive engagement and growth on Twitter.
What is your process to effectively scale a Twitter following?
How will you approach this job in a data-driven way?
We look forward to hearing from you!