Security Token Academy Plans NYC Meetup On Sept. 26
The Security Token Academy is hosting a networking event for those in the security token industry on September 26. It will be held in New York City and will include multiple high-profile panelists.
In late 2018, the Security Token Academy made headlines in the cryptocurrency world for holding an ‘industry launch event’ in New York City. The theme was, of course, security tokens, bringing together speakers like the Vice Chairman of NASDAQ to speak on this emerging industry.
The end result has been the meeting of minds, acting as a springboard for the future. Since then, the organization has been responsible for hosting events and creating educational videos to inform the public on this emerging financial sector.
New Event Planned for September 26
Now, the Security Token Academy has unveiled that it will be holding another ‘meet-up’ event with speakers in New York City on September 26th. Panelists will include figures such as:
- David G. Adams, Senior Associate at Clifford Chance
- Aryeh Friedman, General Counsel & CCO at SeedInvest
- Jason P. Gottlieb, Partner & Chair, White Collar and Regulatory Enforcement at Morrison Cohen, LLP
- Robin Sosnow, principal of Sosnow and Associates PLLC
- Amy Wan, Security Token Academy Host & Panel Moderator
You can RSVP for the event here.
What is the security token missing nowadays that you believe would propel it to greater success? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
Image courtesy of Security Token Academy.